Before you get solar and battery backup for your home or business in Silicon Valley, talk to Cinnamon Solar – Silicon Valley’s Premier Solar Installer. We’ll give you the straight scoop about the technology, financing and overall process of installing a system — and we’ll answer your questions honestly.
Going Solar with Cinnamon Solar is Easy
The first step is to determine if solar is right for your home or business.
- Do you own your residential or commercial building?
- Do you pay too much for electricity?
- Does your roof have minimal shade?
If you answered “Yes” to all these questions, you are ready to go solar. Give us a call at 408-883-7000 to discuss, or fill out the form to the right, and we’ll contact you to provide a free solar quote.
Why Go Solar with Cinnamon Solar?
- Local solar company with a heritage of over 10,000 solar customers
- No money down financing provides immediate positive cash flow
- Made in San Jose solar panels and employee workers (not subcontractors)
- Dozens of local references from happy residential and commercial customers going back to 2001
- Serving customers in Morgan Hill, Gilroy, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Scotts Valley, Almaden Valley, Milpitas, Fremont, Union City, Saratoga, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Campbell, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Mountain View, Woodside, Portola Valley, Atherton, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Belmont, San Mateo, Hillsborough, and Burlingame.
Certifications and Qualifications
- California C-46 contractor #976065
- NABCEP engineering
- Bonded and insured
- California Solar Energy Industries Association
- Solar Energy Industries Association
Leading Solar Panel Brands
We offer high quality solar panels to meet your needs, including premium panels from LG, cost effective panels from Boviet, and made in America panels from Auxin.
Battery Backup and Storage Systems
By acting today, you can take advantage of the Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP) rebate that reduces your storage purchase cost by $3,500. Call Cinnamon Solar if you are interested in a battery storage system to go along with your home solar installation. We will give you the straight scoop about battery storage, and take care of your entire system, including a critical loads subpanel, system design, solar integration, installation and monitoring.
Solar Repair and Maintenance Services
If you already have a solar system and need repair, cleaning or maintenance for your system, click here to learn more about our services and schedule a service request.
Click on the banner below to see our Yelp Reviews
this form or give us a call at 408-883-7000:
* These fields are required.